UST PMT/CAT Alumni Association, Inc.
Jose “Joey” M. Simon, Jr.
Work experience, among others:
• General Manager of the Beneficial Life Insurance Co., Inc. (BenLife) and concurrently GM & CFA of Beneficial Financial Advisors, Inc. (BFAI), formerly Beneficial-PNB. He started as Regional Bancassurance Head (RBH) and was consistently awarded Most Outstanding RBH of the Year.
• Former AVP/Regional Senior Manager of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) where he worked for more than 21 years. He also served in various managerial positions and was awarded Most Outstanding Employee. He is a graduate of the 1st PNB Management Training Program.
• Former Professor of Banking/ Finance at the Saint Louis College.
Other activities and Affiliation:
UST PMT/CAT Alumni Association President &CEO, Eucharistic Minister, Rotary International Club President/Charter Director, Bankers’ Association Director, Philippine Life Insurance Association (PLIA) Chairman-MICom, Knights of Columbus brother, Scout Leader/UST YDT Commissioner And UST PMT Golden Corps Cadet Officer/Corps Operations Officer(G3).
1. UST graduate School-MBA Units
2. UP Diliman (EPO)- MM Units
3. UST College of Commerce Batch ’77- BSC Accounting Major
4. UST High School Batch ‘73
5. UST Elementary School Batch ‘69
The UST PMT CAT Alumni Association Inc. envisions itself to be one of the most dynamic and respected alumni association of former PMT/CAT Cadets and Cadettes in the country.
Support the general welfare and protect the interest of its Alumni,
– To adhere to the highest ethical standards and good governance in their respective fields of endeavor, and
– To foster the spirit of camaraderie among its Alumni and advance their professional and spiritual